Wednesday, September 17, 2008

crazy mind!!!

I am sure it must happen with everyone, embarrassing moments, but i don't think many people obsess over it or think over it as much as i do. Besides, i think i have a problem, i over think everything, even rite now, every sentence of mine has to have the word think, even the blog title has it!!!
i sometimes feel (just avoided the word think) that i might go crazy with all the amount of thinking i do, particularly, when i'm recounting my embarrassing moments, and thinking and re-running the whole episode in my mind, wondering why i did what i did!!!
Today was one of those days, i'm not going to repeat the whole scene, but i know i have to apologize to the person i was rude with, and i'm just waiting when I'll go to uni next, and bump into him by mistake, and tell him that, that day was really not a good day for me... i don't even know if I'll be able to frame a decent sentence in front of him if i meet him!!! Oh god, i wish i could just turn back time...

No comments: